$50,000 equity raise for Hemp Voice Magazine
Are you a HEMP enthusiast? If so, join us in creating the preeminent publication on this amazing plant!
We are publishing a magazine called "HEMP VOICE," which will report on the historical truth about Hemp, its supporters, medical uses and advancements, recreational benefits, and commercial manufacturing uses. We are proud to exercise our First Amendment rights to Freedom of the Press to educate the masses about the true benefits of hemp.
Publishing National Magazine HEMP VOICE reporting on Historical Truth about Hemp, people Supporters, Medical Uses and Advancement, Recreational Advantages, and All Commercial Manufacturing Uses. Exercising First Amendment rights to Freedom of Press.
Daniel Stanton – Director / Officer - CEO President Profile: Member/Manager of Dan N Riza Stanton LLC starting May 2010-Current. JESUS GIVES-Nonprofit –Director, CEO/President starting August 2014-Current. HEMP VOICE INC – Director, CEO/President starting June 2016-Current.
Joseph Uzzi – Director / Officer – Vice President Profile: Contract Agent for Dan N Riza Stanton LLC starting February 2014-Current. JESUS GIVES-Nonprofit – Director, Vice President starting August 2014-Current. HEMP VOICE INC – Director, Vice President starting June 2016-Current.
Riza Stanton – Director / Officer – Secretary Profile: Member/Manager of Dan N Riza Stanton LLC starting May 2010-Current. JESUS GIVES-Nonprofit – Director, Secretary starting August 2014-Current.
Hemp Market: past, present, & future:
- Hemp was used for 10s of thousands of years in the World and Founding of the United States until mid-1930s when powerful Government officials demonized it for greed.
- Presently a majority of concerned US Citizens are working to bring Hemp back to use in United States.
The future for Hemp is positive and HEMP VOICE magazine is dedicated to help bring this positive change.
Problems and opportunities:
- President Nixon created the biggest problem in 1970 when he added hemp to the Controlled Substance Act as a Schedule I Drug.
- This included all classes of hemp, such as; hemp for commercial manufacturing.
- Hemp in a sustainable crop that can be used to create thousands of commercial products.
- It’s time to educate the masses to the benefits of hemp and it’s many beneficial uses.